- 4 white fish fillet
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
Preheat oven to 400F. Place fish in aluminum foil packet with oil, garlic & lemon juice.
Place fish packet in oven. Mix the ricotta cheese with yogurt & stir in snipped chives.
When fish is done, remove & serve with ricotta/yogurt sauce. Yield: 4 Servings.
Carb Count: Recipe Total 6.6 grams of carbs, Carbohydrates Per Serving 1.6 grams of