- 3 lbs Pork Spare Ribs
- Salt and White Pepper
- 6 Tablespoons Malt Vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Brown Sugar Twin
- 1 Tablespoon Granular Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Lemon Zest
- 1/2 cup pre−made Keto Lemonade
- (or unsweetened Kool−Aid Lemonade made up with Splenda)
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Soy or Oat Flour for dusting
Chop the spare ribs into 3 inch lengths. Season with salt and pepper and rub in well. In a large bowl mix together the vinegar, Sugar Twin, Splenda 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, soy sauce, lemon zest and Lemonade. Add the spare ribs and leave to marinate for several hours.
Dip the spare ribs into the beaten egg, then dust with soy or oat flour. Heat the oil to 320°F in a wok or deep−fryer and deep−fry the spare ribs in batches for 2 minutes until the pork is cooked through and a good rich color. Drain in a wire sieve/colandar. Serve hot.
Serves 4 − 3 carb grams per serving.