4 Servings, about 1/2 cup each, plus 4 servings for
- Canned sliced peaches,
- light-syrup pack, drained 20 ounces
- Apples, tart, peeled, sliced 2 medium
- Vanilla 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon
- Flour 3/4 cup + 3 tablespoons
- Brown sugar, packed 1/4 cup
- Margarine, chilled 3 tablespoons
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Lightly grease 9- by
9- by 2-inch casserole dish.
- Combine peaches, apples, vanilla, and cinnamon
in a bowl. Toss well and spread evenly in
greased casserole dish.
- Combine flour and sugar in small bowl. Cut in
margarine with two knives until the mixture
resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle flour mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake until lightly browned and bubbly, about
Total fat 5 grams
Saturated fat 1 gram
Sodium 57 milligrams